BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH INFOSTREAM!
Are you passionate about applying leading technologies to business, education, and government workplaces that are more mobile, social, visual, and virtual? We’re looking for a Solution Architect skilled in Collaboration and Enterprise Networking to join our team in Canada and the US. You should have a strong track record of designing solutions that enable advanced collaboCollaborationtworking mechanisms across customer environments. In this pre-sales role, you will work with INFOSTREAM clients, account executives, and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures, and deliver professional proposals.
- Provide pre-sales support for CollaboCollaborationd opportunities & solutions.
- Provide pre-sales support for Enterprise Networking related opportunities & solutions.
- Understand client’s infrastructures and business needs and provide expertise and consulting on Collaboration solutions.
- Provide internal assistance on Collaboration solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Conduct in-person and virtual (WebEx / Video) presentations to clients.
- Work closely with inside & outside account management teams to develop & drive business.
- Coordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Develop and deliver scopes of work, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals, and design documentation.
- Provide management and account team oral and written reports on the client’s needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Gain knowledge about products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competition, and technology trends through research, partner technical experts and customer feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCIE for Routing / Switching and Collaboration
- Five years of consulting or pre-sales experience
- Five years experience with Collaboration technologies such as but not limited to Cisco, Webex, Zoom, or other UCaaS solutions).
- Ten years experience with one or more areas of LAN/WAN/Wireless, Data Center Switching, or Software-Defined Networking preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco infrastructure and best practices.
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills, including client-facing consulting skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best at home or the office.
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation, including equity programs.
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs.
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days and flexible sick and mental health days.
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications are constant.
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care