As the Senior Engineering Automations Lead, (Ansible Specialist) role. You will hold a senior technical role that will be accountable for introduction of new automation practices and technology capabilities within INFOASTREAM ONE’s platform
- You will be responsible for major automation technologies, strategy / planning, design, and implementation. This role will provide thought leadership in developing and evolving our DevOps and Infrastructure Automation roadmap and how it connects to our customers business .
- You will work closely with integration engineers, developers, infrastructure engineers and product teams to understand requirements and design quality technical solutions
- Develop Ansible playbooks and modules
- Define and / or enforce to DevOps best practices for developing, handling and maintaining playbooks
- Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration and provide SME level consultation.
- Auto configuration of compute, middleware and database infrastructures, including the provisioning of Middleware and Database components after system builds.
- Provide consultation to IT Operations and Integration Engineers on automation solution usage
- Provide assistance to the DevOps team to develop, configure and administer overall DevOps and IT automation solutions.
- Develop technology / architecture strategy and roadmaps within multi-functional areas and ensure alignment in service delivery
- Lead the design and review processes for new and / or existing DevOps and Automation capabilities.
- Leads technical projects and acts as mentor to junior development staff
- 7 or more years designing, developing, and administering Enterprise Technologies
- 5 or more years of full stack DevOps / Automation experience
- Experience in scripting using YAML, Python, Powershell
- Experience designing, developing, and testing automation with Ansible Tower / AWX
- Broad and deep technical experience with one or more virtualization and cloud technologies like Red Hat OpenStack
- Platform, VMware hypervisor, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline.
- Knowledge of container management and orchestration tools
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
- Experience implementing test automation with Ansible leveraging Molecule
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Studies, IT or relevant experience
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications constant
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care