As a Security Analyst for the Cyber Defense Centre Engineering Team, you are a member of a team that manages IT security on behalf of customers to reduce the impact of security incidents and system compromises. As part of the team responsible for the 24×7 Security Event Management Service, you will be responsible to provide Administrative for the Cyber Defense Centres integrated technologies
- Provide primary system administration and maintain assigned technologies.
- Deploys maintain, updates, and trouble shoots assigned technologies.
- Verifies the backups of assigned technologies.
- Monitors system health and troubleshoots assigned technologies.
- Creates change tickets and speaks as needed up to the change control board tickets related to assigned technologies.
- Creates and maintains detailed documentation based on existing processes and procedures for assigned technologies
- Generates weekly and monthly metrics for client reports in relation to assigned technologies.
- Updates client portfolio information as needed for assigned technologies.
- Transfer knowledge and or provide cross-training to other Infostream Cyber Defense Centre Group Employees or client personnel as assigned by manager as needed.
- Responses to audit requests or findings related to assigned technologies.
- Ensures that critical events and alerts are escalated within customer SLA agreement and documented for the assigned technologies.
- Performs security log analysis during Information Security related events, identifying and reporting possible security breaches, incidents, and violations of security policies.
- Work to cross-train on Information Security technologies that will be assigned.
- Red Hat Ansible
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Layer 2 and Layer technologies wired or wireless
- Security Operations Centre/Information Protection Centre/Computer Incident Response Centre
- Enterprise Security Information Management systems
- Switches/Routers / Next Gen Firwalls configurations and incident management
- Network/System Intrusion Detection or Prevention Systems
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications constant
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care