Customer Excellence Managers (CEM) for our Cyber Defense Centre (CDC) customers are trusted advisors in all aspects of the term of the agreement. They provide valuable guidance around operations and defensive cyber posture. By leveraging the Integration and project teams the CEM is identifying weaknesses in process, quality checking deliverables, and focusing on continuous improvement efforts for their customers.
At Infostream the CEM is the “Owner” of their assigned customer(s). The CEM must partner with the customer, the vendors, the Infostream Cyber Defense Centre operators, project managers, DevOps, DecSecOps proactively to execute the statement of work and or the onboarding / Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to ensure integration with the INFOSTRAM ONE platform.
The CEM is responsible for working with key customer contacts at multiple levels to identify and align business and IT objectives, discover customer pain points, offer recommendations, and recognize current and future IT security needs, and support service expansion within their assigned customers (aka help upsell more services!). The CEM is part of the Customer Success team and acts as the customer advocate in all areas of the organization, from strategic planning, service design, and delivery.
- Establish a long term and sustainable relationship with assigned customer base
- Schedule and run regular service milestone and executive-level meetings
- Liaise and collaborate between Cyber Defense Centre(Level 1 to 3 teams), Device Management (DM), Threat, Sales, and Management team members on behalf of your managed clients
- Proactively monitor technical issues pertaining to the services provided for their customer and make recommendations to reduce the risk/impact of similar future problems
- Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices
- Provide technical guidance/recommendations to customers to enhance their overall security posture within the managed products
- Lead in sharing of best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support across the team
- Maintain and develop key documentation and reports in alignment with company standards
- Analyze and provide recommendations within monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the customer
- Provide in-depth analysis of day-to-day & month-to-month operations
- Present reports to executive clients with professionalism and an understanding of the current market
- Accurately track the milestones, roadmap items, and tactical cases needed to move the needle forward. Ensure ownership of tasks and that due dates and status updates are provided regularly and clearly (written format and verbal).
- Measure customer temperature and determine their satisfaction with HG’s services
- Assess problems, develop, present, and action “Get to Green” plans as needed
- Proactively and reactively work with CYBER DEFENSE CENTRE (CDC) teams in the management of technical issues as well as collaborating in planning, implementation, and conduct skills and knowledge transfer on the services provided
- Communicate clients’ business requirements to the team in such a way that will ensure the successful completion of the tasks
- Proactively work with Sales account managers to build sales proposals to custom fit to each customer’s needs.
- Study the evolving needs of each client and the technology used with each environment
- Identify and recommend up-sell opportunities with the Sales team
- Contract renewals and management dashboard of contract waterfalls and issues to renew
- Maintain current knowledge on industry issues/trends and competitive products
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current managed technologies
Skills and Experience:
- University Degree in Information Security or relevant security up-to-date certificates from GIAC
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in cyber
- Minimum of 4 years’ Security Operations Center experience or equivalent analyst type experience
- Familiar with frameworks such as NIST CSF, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Etc.
- Strong understanding of IT Security concepts, best practices, and market direction
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Come with Solutions not problems.
- Excellent communications and Customer Service skills (active listening, written, oral, presentation)
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- A positive and constructive minded team player
- Be able to obtain clearances/licenses if needed based on client requirement
- Holds certifications such as CISSP, ITIL, Vendor Security Certifications and GIAC Expert
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications constant
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care