As an Senior Account Executives – Connectivity and Collaboration, you will be responsible for direct ownership of selling to Accounts, and overall responsibility for all dimensions of governance and relationship across the customers’ business.
- Senior Account Managers – Cybersecurity
- Senior Account Managers – Managed Security Services
- Senior Account Manager – Cloud Transformation with a focus on Microsoft Azure Expert
- Leadership of accounts and accountable to drive revenue for Connectivity and Collaboration with cross functional account teams across Canada and the US. Build positive relationships with the client at all management levels. You should be able to build strong business relations between INFOSTREAM and the account partners at all levels.
- Develop and execute a long term 1–3-year Account/ Business Plan in collaboration with cross functional teams to align with the customer’s long term growth, innovation plans and ground-breaking business opportunities. Drive the execution of a 12-month Account/ Business plan to meet set achievements and goals
- Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued. Lead software and subscription penetration strategies to help our customers transform digitally leveraging the INFOSTRAM ONE platform.
- Work with customers to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage. Act as primary focal point for the account. Focus on value-based selling and crafting business relevance for technology solutions.
- As part of INFOSTREAM ONE team , you’ll work with an outstanding group of people with intense focus on finding and solving customer’s most critical problems. We pride ourselves in our ability to understand and focus on Digital Transformation Solutions (DTS) focused on INFOSTRAM’s SIX pillars of excellence. Our competitive intensity is second to none. We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and are all-in to deliver our commitments to our customers and ecosystem partners . We empower our team to go beyond and deliver great value to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders
Who You Are:
10+ years of work industry relevant experience in sales & large account management including solutions and managed services for managing large enterprise account and achievement of sales target across all Connectivity and Collaboration Architectures You are strategic with your accounts and planning being agile in your ability to meet at the highest levels while managing the tactical day to day requirements Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles with Demonstrated experience selling to both Lines of Business and IT You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications constant
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care