Part of INFOSTREAMs ONE Cyber Defense Centre (I1 CDC – laz got the idea for I1) , as the Security Architect (DecSecOps), you will help manage and reduce security risks by developing global security controls to integrate into our DevOps pipelines. You will be responsible for establishing current and long-term direction aiming at driving Ubisoft to the forefront of change to a DecSecOps culture. You will also elaborate global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure designs, and conduct risk assessments.
- Act as a key technical resource for the CDC regarding security matters related to DevSecOps and secure development practices;
- Lead, define and map digital architecture processes for designing large scale DecSecOps pipelines.
- Coordinate DevOps security in order to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with his/her security recommendations and requirements;
- Ensure prevention and good management of technical, legal and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines.
- Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place in addition to security evaluations.
- Create and maintain standards and documentation related to security processes, procedures and infrastructure.
- Participate in implementation or deployment of new tools, processes and best-practices in order to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness among INFOSTREAM customers
- Communicate with efficiency while delivering security needs and validating that appropriate security measures are in place.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences
- Vendor Certifications
- Security certification (CISSP and/or GIAC)
- 8-to-10 years direct experience with enterprise companies across North America
- 10 years experience in technical architecture or similar experience;
- 10 years in information security field or relevant experience;
- Strong experience in DevOps development practices, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong expertise with cloud environments Azure
- Programming/scripting experience (Powershell, ASP, .NET, Python, Perl);
- Knowledge of orchestration platforms.
- Leadership mindset;
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- Effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from top management to technical teams;
- Capacity to map and document processes;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Autodidact and rigorous;
- Comfortable working in fast-changing environments.
- Solid knowledge of industry standards (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA);
- Advanced knowledge of Application Security Architectures and Guidance;
- English language is required (oral/written).
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications constant
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care