Candidates for the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification should have subject matter expertise in designing cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security.
Responsibilities for this role include advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into designs for secure, scalable, and reliable Azure solutions.
An Azure solutions architect partners with developers, administrators, and other roles responsible for implementing solutions on Azure.
A candidate for this certification should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. A professional in this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. In addition, they should have experience in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes.
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications constant
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care