BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH INFOSTREAM!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At INFOSTREAM, we know that our people make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. INFOSTREAM is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
The Cyber Security Consultant should be able to understand the client’s business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical and security architectures. You will present and explain cyber security solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, engineering services and, most important INFOSTREAM’s Managed Services encompassing all aspects of a managed service.
- You will provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development
Meet with customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions centred on Security Technologies
- Assist the sales team in identifying and qualifying opportunities with new and existing clients
- Design and provide “data-centric” security architecture and defence in depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the data
- Support Security Solutions that include solutions from various leading industry vendors
Design and demonstrate security solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt to changing business requirements
- Provide security solutions that align with customer’s compliance requirements and industry standards like PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, ITIL, COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley and SANS 20
- Craft scope of work (SOW) with task lists and Bill of Material (BoM) for various types of projects in support of these solutions
- Collaborate with the INFOSTREAM sales team to develop customer relationships while contributing to the overall sales process
- Collaborate with the National Cyber Security Solutions team
- Establish status as a Trusted Advisor with INFOSTREAM customers and ecosystem partners
- Maintain industry and vendor-leading certifications
- Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements
- Craft high-level solution designs/architecture and present them to customers
- Collaborate with INFOSTREAM services delivery organization on developing deployment models
- Engage/promote solutions to strategic vendors
- Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security
- Align with vendors to ensure we maximize profitability
- Build a high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected
- Present in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions
- Continuously update the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing market landscape and customer needs
- Leading industry certifications like CISSP, CCIE-Security, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHP, and PCI-QSA are mandatory
- Previous experience working in a pre-sales role
- Previous experience working for a systems integrator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and
- 10+ years experience in Cyber Security roles involving the design, development and implementation of complex cybersecurity solutions
- You Possess strong knowledge of security architectures and technologies, including assessment, methodologies, compliance standards etc.
- Strong knowledge of security standards and compliance like PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, COBIT, ITIL, SANS 20
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management, and penetration testing.
- We seek proven knowledge of solutions from vendors like Palo Alto Networks CrowdStrike, Cisco Security, Fortinet, Securonix, Sentinel One, Forcepoint, SailPoint F5, ForeScout, Okta, etc.
- We seek the experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI responses, proposals, and solutions
- You possess solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner ecosystem
- You possess a strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns
- We seek the ability to sell both internally and externally to account managers, sales leadership and our customers
- Demonstrated comfort level leading CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
- Ability to work cooperatively with sales, services and the PMO team
- You have prior experience working in collaborative team environments
- Mandatory to have excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail-oriented
Benefits of working at Infostream:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture – work for an innovative, people-first, Digital Transformation Solutions company that values entrepreneurialism
- Pay for Performance excellent base salary and extensive performance bonuses.’
- We believe in a flexible work structure – A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best at home or the office.
- We care about your rewards – Competitive compensation, including equity programs.
- We care about your health – comprehensive group health and dental benefits and life insurance, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs.
- We care about your rest – a flexible paid-time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, and flexible sick and mental health days.
- We care about your development – industry training and certifications are constant.
- We care labs – intense labs to sandbox, train with peers and vendors
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care